a. Edith Bolling, md. (1) Galt (2) President Woodrow Wilson
b. Edward md. Ann Cralle
c. Alexander md. Susan Gray
d. Jefferson - unmarried
e. Catharine - unmarried
f. Pocahontas md. (1) White (2) Hill - no children
11. Robert Bolling, 1783 - 1775; lived "Chellows", Buckingham Co. Va
md. 1763, Mary Burton, d. 1764; md. (2) Susan Watson in 1765.
in Amherst Co. Educated in England at Wakefield, Yorkshire.
Spoke Latin, French and Italian fluently. Owned and operated large vineyards in Goochland Co. Wrote Bolling memoirs, published in Frances in 1803. Author has copy of this book.
12 Jane Bolling, b. Jul 14, 1740, md. William Hopkins
13. Rodney Bolling, b. Sept 18, 1742, Henrico Co., d. Nov 19, 1778, Henry Co. Va., md. 1764, Elizabeth Anderson. Sixteen children. Had sons Jarrett and Smith
14. Rolfe Bolling, b. Jul 16, 1744
15. Mary Bolling - twin, d. 1775. md. Richard Bland
16. Edward Bolling, 1746-1770, Chesterfield Co. Not married. Willed a large amount of his estate to brothers and sisters, Rolfe, Mary, Sarah, Archibald.
17. Sarah Bolling, b. Jun 16, 1748, md. Judge John Tazewell of Williamsburg.
18. Archibald Bolling II (second son by this name), b. Mar 20, 1750, d. 1829, md. 1770, Chesterfield Co. (1) Sarah Carey 1753-1770, 1st cousin; no issue. md. (2) 1774 at "Curles" Jane Randolph, 1st cousin, daughter of Richard Randolph and Anne Meade, and (3) Widow Molly Page Byrd, widow of John Carter Byrd. Issue by Archibald and Jane Randolph: Ann Everard; Elizabeth Mead; Sarah; John.
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL
SOVEREIGN AMONSOQUATH BAND OF CHEROKEE GOVERNMENT SPONSORED WEB
PAGE MAINTAINED BY: Rainbow Eagle Woman.